Tinkerhub Foundation is looking for excellent Program Managers (Full time) to organise and coordinate programs at Tinkerhub.
What you will do
Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, strategising and running various programs at Tinkerhub Foundation.
- Tinkerhub Foundation focuses on engaging young developers who are passionate in technology to learn and build projects. As a program manager you will be responsible to design, strategise and run programs for learners across Kerala.
- You are expected to have experience in working with technology / basic understanding of technology to build programs for students.
- Create programs to engage with mentors and volunteers of Tinkerhub Foundation who will be supporting with the running of the programs with students.
- You will have to document and report the programs. Also responsible for writing newsletter for the programs.
Who are we looking for
- 3+ years of experience in program/project management.
- Require Technical Experience or fair understanding of coding & technology.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in MBA/marketing is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good in writing and documentation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What will you get
- The chance to meet and learn from incredible individuals of the community who could be enthusiastic students or amazing makers experts who comes to learn and build wonderful projects.
- This is a leadership role at TinkerHub, taking ownership is a key skill and that will ensure good growth inside / outside of TinkerHub.
- Work closely with the CEO.
- Work closely with tech community pioneers and leading startup founders.
- Support in your career development, expand your knowledge and skills.
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of young girls and boys across the Kerala.
- A competent remuneration package, Upto 6+LPA
This is a full-time position, We could offer hybrid work space, how ever, there might be activities in the weekend making the weekly holiday during Monday to Friday.
Join us at TinkerHub Foundation and contribute to shaping the future of technology in Kerala!
There will be longer questions about what TinkerHub does, where do you see alignment etc. We recommend going through our past reports , website and social media before start applying
Position: Full Time Remuneration : 6LPA+ Tech background is mandatory Location: TinkerHub Foundation, Kalamassery, Kerala
If you have any queries regarding the role, you could sent WhatsApp message ( not call) to Mehar +91 90200 24148 or drop a mail to email@example.com